Here is a guide on how to get to the Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden, a popular tourist attraction in the Shanghai Sheshan National Tourist Resort, by public transport and self-driving. It is the largest botanical garden in East China.
Address: No 3888 Chenhua Road, Songjing district, Shanghai
(1) Take Metro Line 9 to Dongjing Station, transfer to the Songjiang No 19 bus or the Songjiang No 19 shuttle bus to Gate 1 (South Gate) of the Shanghai Chenshan Botanical Garden.
(2) Take Metro Line 9 to Sheshan Station and ride a shared bicycle when leaving the station to the destination.
(3) Take the Songjiang No 98 or No 19 shuttle bus to Gate 2 (North Gate) or Gate 3 (West Gate).
(4) Take the Songjing-Zhujing bus to Gate 2 (North Gate).
(5) Take direct buses from the Shanghai Tourism Distribution Center to the destination.
(1) Take the Songjiang New City Exit on the G60 Shanghai-Kunming Expressway, turn north along Jiasong Highway to Chenhua Road and turn left to Gate 1 or to Shenzhuan Highway and turn left to Shetiankun Highway and turn left to Gate 2.
(2) Turn left at the Zhaoxiang Exit of G50 Shanghai-Chongqing Expressway, turn south along Jiasong Highway to Chenhua Road and turn right to Gate 1 or to Shenzhuan Highway and turn right to Shetiankun Highway and turn left to Gate 2.